Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sona Jobarteh The Queen Of Afro Acoustic Music & The Kora

I love this woman from the depth of my heart! She is effortlessly beautiful inside and out! Her music truly speaks to my soul, she brings me to peace and adds to my positive thinking. When I listen to her it is as if she's telling me "it gets better live and be happy always". I admire her soooo much because she has forced herself to learn about her tribe and culture and embraced it with an open heart even though she is mixed. We Africans must not forget where we are from! We must continue to love our people and help each other progress. Ah she's definitely one of my favorite Kora players. That's the instrument she's holding in the picture. Give her a open ear I promise you'll fall in love & at peace 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment